Zoya - Bubbly Summer 2014 Collection Review/Swatches


Hi all,
Today I have review/swatches for the Zoya Bubbly Collection for Summer 2014. I'm so excited about these polishes because they are amazing. They are shimmery with a lot of sparkle and have a jelly texture. Application was very easy for these polishes and I used three coats because they are very sheer but build-able.

First up is Alma and she's a peachy metallic beauty. It's full of shimmer and sparkle.

Binx is a purple orchid metallic and it's my favorite from this collection. I love the glitter particles.

Harper is a pink metallic and it's full of sparkle.

Jesy is a coral orange metallic and it's a beauty.

Muse is a beautiful mermaid blue metallic and it's another favorite of mine. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Last but definitely not least is Stassi. A gorgeous jade green metallic with a ton of pizzazz.

The Zoya Bubbly Collection is a knock out of the park! I know many people will love this set. The polishes look great on their own or can even be used to add a beautiful metallic sparkle to the Tickled collection (or any other polishes of your choice!) Will you be buying any of these? Let me know in the comments below!

Love & Beauty,
Erica

--- Press samples provided for an honest review. (All opinions are honest and my own.) ---







1 comments:

Lily K. said...

Haha...Binx! They're all pretty! I like all of these too! <3

Post a Comment