Zoya - Magical PixieDust Review/Swatches

The new Zoya Magical PixieDust nail polishes are a beautiful addition to all of the previous Pixie Dust collections. The colors are beautiful for Spring and have chunky glitters. 


My camera was acting a bit funny while I was attempting to capture these photos but I hope you can see how sparkly these are. 



Cosmo is described as a silver crystal sparkle with mega hex iridescent particles. I used two coats and it reminds me of diamonds. It was the hardest one for me to swatch though, as the formula is very thick and chunky.



Vega is described as a blue opal sparkle with mega hex iridescent particles. It was a lot easier to apply than Cosmo and just had a smoother finish. It's thick but wasn't as thick and chunky as Cosmo was for me. I love this color.



The last color of the bunch is Lux and it's my favorite of the three. This pink beauty is described as a rose quartz sparkle with mega hex iridescent particles. I used two coats as well and I was stunned by how beautiful this color looks when applied. I mean it looks great in the bottle but even more beautiful when it is on the fingernails. 



All in all, I really love the colors and although Cosmo was not so easy for me to apply I love this collection and can't wait to paint my daughter's nails with these polishes as well. 

Will you be trying out any of these colors? Let me know below! 

Find these and more colors at Zoya's website: www.zoya.com

--- Press samples provided for an honest review (All opinions are honest and my own.) --- 

0 comments:

Post a Comment