Sally Hansen - Sugar Coat Mani

I did this manicure a couple of weeks ago and a lot of people complimented me on it. I did it super fast and don't think it came out that great but I wanted to post it up anyway. 

I love the new Sally Hansen Sugar Coat (Textured) polishes. My husband and BFF got me the whole collection and I couldn't wait to try them out. 


For this manicure I used Cotton Candies because pink is my favorite color and for the accent I used the mint green Sour Apple. The formula on these polishes is easy to work with and the brushes are nice. I didn't have any issues at all. I did both hearts with a nail art brush. 

I hope you all enjoy this quick manicure I did. Have a lovely Wednesday!!

xoxo

2 comments:

Penniless Socialite said...

I love this color combination. I definitely want to try these textured polishes.
Tara
Penniless Socialite

Erica P. said...

Thank you so much! You should definitely try them! I love textured polishes. <3

Post a Comment