Hard Candy - Pixie Pink Swatch + Update

Hey everyone,

I'm in the process of revamping my blog and I am going to work on it more often...a lot of stuff has been going on in my personal life and sometimes it's just hard to keep up. I am battling Bronchitis at the moment but I really wanted to get at least one swatch up today. 

I was able to get my hands on the new Hard Candy nail polish line and I must say I love all of the colors. I've always been a fan of Hard Candy and I love the new packaging and the entire collection.

Here's a photo of the polishes I have...and below that will be a swatch of one of the polishes from the Candy Sprinkles line.

Here is Pixie Pink from the Candy Sprinkles line:

Pixie Pink to me is a pale lavender color with silver, blue and purple glitters. The application was super easy, I didn't experience any clumping or bubbling and the polish wasn't sticky or thick to me at all. I used Essie's 3 - Way Glaze for my base coat, then two coats of the Pixie Pink and Seche Vite for my top coat.

You can find the entire Hard Candy nail polish line at Walmart stores and this week on walmart.com for $3.97.


3 comments:

thalie @ Glazed Talons said...

I love the bottles, and all the new colors.Loving the Crushed Chromes, glitters, and especially the Candy Sprinkles collection.

Erica P. said...

The bottles are so cute but I noticed that they are very fragile. I love the new colors as well. Thanks for your comment! <3

Lily K. said...

Love it! You lucky duck!

Post a Comment