Hard Candy - Pink Taffy Swatch (Candy Sprinkles)

Hi all!

Today I have a swatch of Pink Taffy from the Hard Candy - Candy Sprinkles Collection. 
This color was a little more difficult to apply because it was a little on the thicker side but it wasn't too bad. 
Pink Taffy has a bright pink base with white, black (or dark gray) and pink glitter. I love this collection and pink is my favorite color so I'm happy with this one even though it was a little bit thicker than Pixie Pink which I had no issues with. I used a base coat and two coats of the Pink Taffy. 

Check out the new Hard Candy collection at Walmart.com or at a Walmart store near you. 

Will any of you be picking up any of the colors from this collection?

See you all tomorrow with a new swatch!! Hope everyone has a lovely night. <3


1 comments:

Lily K. said...

Oooh! Very pretty! Can't wait to see more! <3

Post a Comment