Cattiva: il Primo Bacio Lip Gloss Swatches/Review

Cattiva Cosmetics was nice enough to send me one of their il Primo Bacio Lip Glosses in #2 to review for my readers. It's a nude-y pink and has some shimmer in it. The lip gloss is very easy to apply and lasts for a really long time. It isn't tacky or sticky and I enjoyed it very much. The packaging is lovely and comes with a red ribbon. 





I'm very picky when it comes to lip products because I don't like the way certain ones smell or feel on my lips. I really love this lip gloss though and I'm sure anyone who tries it will.

The SRP is $24 and you can find them here.

Below are photos of my swatches:

Before: (with no product)


After: 




You can visit cattivacosmetics.com if you'd like to order any of their products.

Inspired by Italian romance, CATTIVA is a fashion forward, anti-aging line of cosmetics that is mineral based and highly pigmented to meet the needs of both makeup artists and the everyday woman. Antioxidant-rich formulas and rich, long-lasting colors are presented in crystal-studded compacts. CATTIVA's couture line of cosmetics is enhanced with natural anti-aging ingredients and attitude.


Products in this post were provided for an honest review. All opinions are my own. Please see my disclosure for more information.


2 comments:

Lily K. said...

Very preeetty! :o)

Erica P. said...

Thank you doll!

Post a Comment