Update

Hello everyone!


I've been MIA lately and it's because of several reasons.  During the month of April, we celebrated my daughter's birthday and had a party for her as well. During that time I caught a bad cold that she had and I spent the day of her party really sick but the show had to go on. Anyway, I was on antibiotics for a week and I thought it went away. The last week in April I got worse and I tried to fight it off on my own with over the counter medicine because I honestly didn't feel like going to the hospital. Last weekend I ended up having to go to the emergency room because I had a high fever and I could barely walk. I spent the whole day and night at the hospital on Saturday while my daughter was at dance class. I hate missing her dance classes. I love spending time with her and I get mad at myself when I can't be there for her. After the doctor examined me, he sent me for x-rays. He wasn't going to really give me any antibiotics because he thought it was just a viral infection. Since he saw that I was crying and miserable because of the pain, he decided to further examine me. Turns out I have bronchitis and I have been trying to fight it for weeks. I have barely been on my computer for anything. I'm so sorry everyone! I promise that I will be having my next two giveaways really soon but I was order to rest a lot and I haven't really been able to do much shopping for the prizes. I hope you all understand and that you continue to remain patient with me because your support means everything.

Also, I heard about the new Facebook guidelines about holding giveaways...I'm seriously bummed but I have decided to have a flash giveaway on my blog sometime this weekend. The prize is for nail polish. I will definitely keep you guys updated on that. Thanks again and I hope you all are doing well!!! To all the mothers out there, I hope you're having an amazing week with your children and celebrating the joys of motherhood.

Beauty & Love.

- Miss E.

3 comments:

Emma Kershaw said...

Sounds like you've had a horrible few weeks! Hope you're feeling better :) xxx

aldelei89 said...

the same thing happened to me 2 years ago. i had flu on the first week. i resolved into drinking lots of water. then as the school physician advised, i started taking antibiotics on the 2nd week when the fever wont go away. she diagnosed me with URTI or upper respiratory tract infection. being sick really sucks.

i do hope and pray that you'll get well real soon. :)

don't forget to smile,
aldelei89

Miss E. said...

Thank you both so much!!! I hope I start feeling better soon too! I hate being sick! xo

Post a Comment