Versatile Blogger Award


Hi everyone!

I received a lovely email a little while ago! Cherie from Enchanting Cosmetics was sweet enough to nominate me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I am beyond ecstatic because I never thought my blog would even make it to 100 followers and now I have an award! Thank you so much!!
Go check out her blog and show her lots of love! Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart Cherie!! xoxo

Here are the rules for nominating another blogger for this award:

RULES:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

My 15 Nominees:

7 Random Facts About Me

I took ballet/modern dance throughout elementary school/high school.
I wanted to be a Scientist when I was a little girl.
I almost went to school for Fashion Design.
I'm left-handed.
I have a degree in Criminal Justice and one in Psychology. (My doctorate will be in Psychology)
I'm obsessed with True Blood and anything that has to do with vampires.
I collect Hello Kitty things, Tokidoki stuff and makeup.

Thank you so much again to Cherie!!! I appreciate this so much!

You can dowload the picture at the top of this post. I will be contacting everyone I nominated. Thanks again!

6 comments:

Norelis Ocasio said...

Thank you for the nomination! I collect Hello Kitty too!!!

Miss E. said...

Anytime!!! Yay! Isn't she great? I love Sanrio!!! Haha.

Emma Kershaw said...

Omg! Thankyou so much for nominating me! I nearly screamed when I saw your email I was so excited! lol :) xx

Miss E. said...

Anytime!! I'm glad I made you feel as happy as I was when I saw mine!! Haha! xx

GothamPolish said...

Thank you so much! Congrats on your growing blog!

Miss E. said...

Thank you!!! I love your blog as well!! Wishing you the best! xoxo

Post a Comment