OPI Germany Collection - This Fall


OPI Germany Collection

Creamy neutrals. Rich jewel tones. Pull out your lederhosen, because this Fall OPI is taking you back to Europe with the Germany Collection by OPI!


L to R: My Very First Knockwurst, Don't Pretzel My Buttons, Berlin There Done That, Dont Talk Bach to Me, Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!, Schnapps Out of It, Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs, Every Month is Oktoberfest, Unfor-greta-bly Blue, Deutche You Want Me Baby, Danke-Shiny Red & German-icure by OPI.


I'm pretty excited about this collection. I feel like OPI, China Glaze and Essie have been releasing so many collections lately that it's so tough to keep up. What do you guys think? Is anyone planning on purchasing any of these colors? I know I am!!

5 comments:

Frances said...

I loved the Holland collection, so I'm excited for this! Your blog is so cute, now following!

Frances
http://hellofrances.blogspot.com/

Miss E. said...

Thank you!!! xo

Galactic Lacquer said...

Oh my, I think I need all of these! The one called Don't Pretzel My Buttons is my favorite name haha

Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Award :)
http://galacticlacquer.blogspot.com/2012/04/my-first-blogger-awards.html

Miss E. said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! I did not expect this at all and I am so appreciative! I love all of these colors as well and OPI always has such creative names. Much success on your blog! xoxo

Kas said...

While I love that they have a German collection coming I'm not sure about it yet. I need to see swatches first.

Post a Comment