Liebster Award!!!

Ahhh! I can't believe this... it is truly an honor to have so many of you nominating me and showing my blog tons of love! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you!! Galactic Lacquer was sweet enough to nominate me for this award and I am forever grateful! Big hugs!!!

The Liebster Award goes to those who are considered dearest, beloved or favorite. (Liebster means those beautiful things in German)

Thank you once again Galactic Lacquer! xoxo

RULES:

1. Link the person who gave you the award in your post.
2. Put the award in your post.
3. Choose 5 blogs with under 200 followers to receive the award.
4. Let them know you awarded them.

I'VE NOMINATED:


Thanks so much again! I love all of my followers/readers!! Have a great night! xoxo

- Erica

6 comments:

tisfortatiana said...

Thank you so much, xoxo.

Emma Kershaw said...

Congrats on another award! :) xxx

Kat W said...

Thank you!! :-)

Miss E. said...

<3 Thank you Emma!!

@Kat: It was my pleasure! xo

Shannon said...

thank you so much Erica! xx

Amarande Education said...

You are my favorite. Keep up the amazing work. So awesome you are getting awards!!!

Post a Comment