butterLONDON Lippy Swatches


Hi all,

I swatched my butterLONDON Lippy's for you all to see! I love all of these colors and I'm so excited to be sharing my review. The colors are extremely pigmented and gorgeous on any skin tone. They were created to match their famous nail lacquers. These Lippy's are honestly my new favorite lipgloss. I adore them!! Thank you butterLONDON for making these wonderful glosses.

The colors from left to right are:

-Trout Pout (A creamy peach-cantaloupe colour)
-Snog (Bright, happy, hot pink)
-Teddy Girl (A pale retro bubblegum pink)
-Yummy Mummy (This medium beige colour is a true nude)
-Primrose Hill Picnic (A punchy, tropical, fuschia pink)

Lippy does not contain parabens, petroleum, phthalates, sulphates or bismuth. If you're being Lippy, look the part.

You can purchase these Lippy glosses at the butterLONDON website for $17.

What do you guys think about the butterLONDON Lippy glosses?

1 comments:

Stylish By Nature said...

Nice shades !!

Dear, I am hosting Lotus Mendes international giveaway currently, where 3 winners will win $180 worth of Rings...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

Enter 3 winner Lotus Mendes ($180) Giveaway
♡ StylishByNature.com

Post a Comment