Blogger Appreciation Award!!

I'm very excited to announce that Emma from Beauty By Emma has nominated me for the Blogger Appreciation Award. Thank you so so much Emma!! It really makes me happy to know that people actually enjoying reading my blog. I'm fairly new at this but I love doing it and to be able to share things with people out there makes me smile. I'm so ecstatic right now! Thanks again! xoxo

Rules:

Thank the person who gave you the award by linking their blog in your post.
Answer the following 4 questions.
Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to new followers/fellow bloggies as you like.
Let the blogger know that you have awarded them.

Questions:
1. How long have you been blogging?
I've had a tumblr for longer but I started using blogger since August of 2011. I'm pretty new.

2. What are 1 - 2 reasons you started blogging?
I began blogging because I wanted to share my thoughts on things with people and because I wanted to boost my self-esteem. Last year was a pretty rough year for my family and myself and I just wanted to get my mind off of things and blogging was pretty much an outlet for me to do so.

3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
I follow/read beauty blogs, fashion blogs, wrestling blogs, music blogs and author/fan-fiction blogs.

4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
I'd love to gain more followers and improve on my writing. I think there is always room for improvement. I'm always open to making myself and my blog better.

I Am Awarding:


All of these ladies are people I definitely look up to as fair as beauty/nails/blogging. I hope everyone checks them out!!

Thank you again Emma!! xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment