Essie "No More Film" Swatches

Today I went out and purchased a new nail color from the Essie 2012 Resort Collection. It's called "No More Film" and it's a dark purple that's rich in color. It's my favorite color from the collection and it's why I decided to buy it.

Here is the first photo and it was taken with no flash. As you can see it's such a beautiful color. It was very easy to apply and I only used two coats.


Here is "No More Film" with flash.


And finally, the last photo is a closeup with flash.

To me this color has a hint of dark blue. I love it though because I'm not really into that many bluish colors, but it looks so vamp.

What do you guys think about this color? Please comment below!

6 comments:

The Juggernaut said...

It's really pretty, going to check it out.

Miss E. said...

Thanks Melle! I love it too! xoxo

Emm said...

It's pretty!


Bootie Babe International Nail Polish Giveaway
I would love it if you entered:)

Bubble My Licorice said...

Really pretty color :) Love your blog's layout!

daturarose said...

grapey! i really love this bold colour and would totally wear it, myself! thanks for swatching :)

Miss E. said...

Thank you so much @Bubble My Licorice!! <3

Post a Comment