Zoya 2012 LE Peter Som Nail Polish Swatches



I was lucky enough to be able to get my hands on the Limited Edition Peter Som polish trio by Zoya used for New York Fashion Week this year. I was so excited because the boxed set sold out pretty fast, but I have awesome people in my life and I scored. So without further ado here are my swatches:





The first color I used was Evvie. My favorite color out of the three. It didn't really two coats but I applied another anyway because I missed a couple of spots at first. This color is so beautiful, it's a green polish that looks smoky. It looks gray at times with a hint of blue. It glides on and I love it. What do you guys think about this color?








Next up is Katharine, it's an opaque eggplant color. Not one of my favorites but it's a cute color. I used 4 coats and it reminds me of jelly. No matter how much you apply it still has tinted clear feel to it. I really love this Peter Som collection though and I will be swatching the last color, Audrey at another time.

Let me know what you think in the comments section!

Beauty & Love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment