My Laptop Died

Hey everyone!

        Unfortunately my laptop completely died last night. I don't know how or why because all I did was edit some pictures for the blog. Tomorrow I'm going to go try to get it fixed and if not I'll have to find a way to get a new one. In the meantime I'll try to use my best friend's laptop to try to keep you all updated. I can blog from my cell phone but it's really difficult because I can't edit picture the way I'd like to on there. Keep your fingers crossed for me and hopefully I will get this problem resolved very quickly. 

In other news, I received two polishes from the Mattese Elite Mon Amour Collection yesterday. Thank you Ricky's NYC! I will be reviewing those shortly. Today I received the Limited Edition Zoya nail colors from New York Fashion Week! I'm so excited! Peter Som and Bibhu Mohapatra. I'm so thankful that my hubby gifted them to me because they are sold out now! So as soon as I get the chance, most likely tomorrow, I'll begin swatching the colors and taking photos. I'll have a post up as soon as possible. 





Beauty & Love! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment