Arcona Triad Pads

A couple of weeks ago I contacted a cosmetic company and I got a response to try out one of their products. 
I received a box of Arcona Triad Pads. These pads are honestly the best thing that has ever happened to my face. They are infused with cranberry and they cleanse, tone and hydrate. 
When I first tried the Triad Pads I literally did not want to stop rubbing the cotton pad over my face, it refreshed me so much and smelled delightful! I used them to cleanse, exfoliate and even remove my makeup. 
I'm completely in love with these Arcona pads. I use them every single day. My skin feels so smooth and refreshed every single night. I would recommend this product to anyone. You can purchase them at Nordstrom for $45.00/2pack right now. Arcona also has many other products on the Nordstrom website that I may even give a try. 





Here is some info on the Arcona Triad Pads:
Protect and clarify skin with antimicrobial cranberry, containing vitamins, phyto-nutrients and essential fatty acids.
Neutralize free radicals with Vitamin E tocopherols and tocotrienols. Nourish and heal skin with Omega 3, 6 and 9 and rice milk. 

Available at ArconaNordstromBeauty

0 comments:

Post a Comment