Nails

I love manicures and pedicures... there are so many new looks to try all the time and you can do animal prints and cute little artsy stuff. Prints and designs have been the trend for awhile now. Sally Hansen: Salon Effect Nail Polish Strips are truly the best. They come in a variety of prints and designs and they last for quite sometime. 

I try to do my nails as frequently as possible because I'm such a girly girl and I love feeling feminine. Here are a few of my manicure looks:



This color I did for Halloween and my daughter got a manicure done as well. I chose Onyx by O.P.I. I just wanted a simple black because I was a bumble bee. Nothing outrageous.

 This look I thought would be really cute and it's just O.P.I. Funny Bunny with just black polka dots over it.



 This look I did for my birthday last year and it's by Katy Perry's O.P.I. collection "The One That Got Away"


 This one is just a regular French manicure. I love it because it's classic and it makes you look super sexy.


 This look is "Golded" by MAC with a black and silver design on two nails.


I adore Essie polishes and this is from the Summer 2011 collection, it's called "Braziliant".



 I love this color and it's by O.P.I. for Sephora. From the Glee Collection, it is called, "Miss Bossy Pants."


 I did this color on Dec. 31, 2011 and I thought it was the perfect color for New Years.. it's by Nicole O.P.I. and it is called, "Party in the Penthouse" from the Gossip Girl Collection. I love it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment