Makeup & Things

Since I can't seem to fall asleep I guess the best thing for me to do is blog. I'm addicted to makeup, cooking, fashion and collecting things. I collect different things like shoes, handbags, Tokidoki stuff, Hello Kitty stuff, makeup and nail polish.

My favorite makeup brands include MAC, Urban Decay, Smashbox, Tarte and Benefit. I simply adore when MAC collaborates with different companies. Hello Kitty for MAC is one of my favorites and Disney's Venomous Villains Collection which I have a picture of in this post. MAC always reinvents themselves and brings something fresh and new every time. Their delivery and execution of each look is phenomenal.

Urban Decay is always delivering as well, their makeup palettes and nail polishes are always funky and fierce. The Naked & Naked2 palettes are extremely popular and I see why. The neutrals are subtle yet sexy for a day at work or night on the town.

Later I will post pictures of my favorite palettes and give reviews.

Ciao for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment