Goodbye Summer.

I can't believe we're in mid-September already and the fall is practically here. It has been nice and chilly lately, which I love. I really can't stand the summer, it drives me insane. I dislike being too hot and sweaty.

It's September 19th right now and I have a Cardiology appointment tomorrow. I'm kinda glad because I've been having some chest pain recently and I should definitely get that checked out again. My Cardiologist thinks that I have Orthostatic Hypotension, which causes me to randomly pass out from time to time. I just want to be better. I don't want my daughter to be afraid that something is going to happen to me because I'm always sick.

Dylan starts dance this Saturday, September 24th. She's so excited about it. We have her tap shoes and ballet shoes. Tomorrow we're going to buy the leotard and tights. We have to go purchase them at her dance school. She's been great lately. She was feverish last night and a couple of days ago, but I hope she's okay for Saturday.

I finally got my degree. I will begin my Master's in November. I took a two month break because I'm so exhausted. Since AJ started work I've been really hands on with Dylan. I had a break before because the last time he was working she was only a few months old. He has been with me for awhile. Really helping me a lot with Dylan because I've been so ill. Now he's off to work and I am back to being alone with her during the day so it's a bit hard for me. I love my daughter, it doesn't bother me. It's just that I'm weak all the time so it's definitely a mission to keep up with all of her energy. She's my heart though and I love the time that we spend together.

I can't wait for Comic-Con. It's during the 2nd week of October. We'll be going for the fun and to celebrate Ly's birthday as well. We're really excited about it. We're taking Dylan too.
We took Dylan to see "The Lion King 3D" it was re-released for only 2 weeks. We had so much fun and Dylan was so excited. She wasn't even afraid. We went to do our nails first since her daddy was still at work. Then we went downtown, purchased the tickets, went to eat and then went to the Sanrio store. I got Dylan a little Kuromi notepad and a Sugarbunnies purse. After that, we went to the theater and used the restroom, then stood in the line, which was long by the way... for the movie. We waited on the line for about 20 minutes, then we went inside and sat down. It was awesome. We had a blast. We took a cab home cause we were so exhausted. Everyone slept well that night LOL.

Okay, just wanted to update today. Going to get some rest because I have that appointment tomorrow. I'm adding some pictures of Saturday.

 Peace out! Xoxo









0 comments:

Post a Comment